Fundamental Analysis Vs. Technical Analysis

Best Way To Automate Forex Trading

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have never traded a forex strategy live using any advanced automated methods. At the most, I’ve placed a limit order. Most, if not all of my experience has been with expert advisors in Metatrader.

I realize more than ever that if I could automate my strategies, this may take me to the next level of trading and keep me more involved in the market.

At this point, I need the motivation. The subject of automated trading has always interested me but my issue has always been with trusting a broker and the platform with a live account using an expert advisor. Therefore I’m calling on everyone who has experience with automated trading to share your experiences.

If you’ve used Metatrader, have you found success with any particular brokers? I know there are other automated trading software available that mostly allow trading via an FXCM API but are they any good? I know Oanda also has an API but it costs about $600/mo.

[ForexGen Demo Accounts Contest]

Win Cash Prizes

[ForexGen] has the pleasure to announce the launching of the Demo Account contest on the first of every month.

Interested clients who wish to participate in this event shall send an e-mail request on demo.contest@forexgen.com including the following information:

- Full name:
- Phone number


Also provide us with the following identification document:

" Certified copy of the information pages of account holder current valid passport or government issued photo ID"

For more information about our current and future promotions, kindly contact one of our customers support agents at promotions@forexgen.com

1 Comment:

Forex Signals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.