Fundamental Analysis Vs. Technical Analysis

What Is The Best Way To Be Successful in Forex?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What are the best ways to become a successful forex trader? These results are taken from a Moneytec poll that had over 6,000 respondents and are ordered by most votes first. My comments follow each result.

1.Study by yourself and get experience - Over 45% of the respondents said this was the best way. I have to totally agree with this and is what I've been doing for the last year. One point I'd like to make is that you don't have to do it all by yourself. If you can find a trading partner who has the same drive and motivation as yourself, this could be even more beneficial.

2.Develop your own system - Over 25% voted for this but I think this goes hand in hand with #1. If you are studying by yourself and want to get more experience, developing your own system is an absolute must even if you never use it.

3.Learn from a mentor - 15% said this. I think I've stated my views on mentors clearly in previous posts. Mentors are what you make of them.

4.Open a managed account and monitor it for education - 5% voted for this. I personally have never tried this method. I did just hear last week that you can open a managed account with Raghee Horner called Autotrade FX. You open your own account at TradeDirectFX and it mirrors her every buy and sell order. Interesting concept but I think difficult to learn from. You see all the buy and sell orders but no rationale behind them.

5. Hire a portfolio manager - This was voted as the best way by 2.65% of respondents. I don't get it. I'd rather be self-sufficient and how do you know who to trust.

6.There is no way to become continually profitable in forex - 1.51% negative respondents to this one. The jury is still out on this for me personally. I hope I don't come to this conclusion.

7.Get signal alerts by subscription or live from a guru - 1.09% voted for this. I don't know if this helps or not. I don't like it though. Who do you trust with the never-ending list of scammers out there. If you want to listen to someone else though, there are plenty of sites where you can get free trade calls and technical analysis. In fact, there are just too many out there to choose from.

8.Get Analytical reports and Make your Judgement - Less than 1% chose this response. Sound very similar to #7. The analytical reports are basically going to tell you which way to trade so making judgment calls here is probably kept to a minimum. Not for me.

9.Buy Software or Strategy Description - Less than 1% chose this response probably because this too is very similar to #2, developing your own system. If you are going to trade forex with TA, you need software and you need a strategy.


ForexGen offers three types of business partnerships:

*Introducing Broker
*White label
*Money Manager

ForexGen Introducing Brokers, White Label and Money Manager holders are recognized as a strategic business partners. The main focus of our service is to satisfy our partner's needs in order to deal with a qualified service and gain a huge income sharing plan.

[ForexGen] provide appropriate services satisfying the needs of all business partner's specified situation and requirements.

0 Comments: